Cars can be located in most parts of the US.
California registration: FP0002286
Florida registration: SS43138
Helping People Help Charities Since 1997
Get Started Now!
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Failed Smog Check?
Are there any costs for me to donate my car?
Can I donate my car even if it’s not running or has been crashed?
Absolutely! We get top dollar for non-runners and wrecks.
My car will not pass a smog check, can I donate it?
Never a problem! You can donate a car that will not pass a smog check.
How long does it take to pick up my car?
Usually 24-48 hours and sometimes the same day depending on location.
How long has your company been doing this?
We have been helping charities with car donations since 1997.
This could answer some of your questions:
- We pick up the cars and handle all DMV paperwork.
- Towing is always free to the donor.
- Some cars get repaired if cost-effective to increase the selling price, not only giving the charity more money but providing a larger tax deduction to the donor as allowed by the IRS.
- Having worked in the car repair industry for decades gives Harold the capability to evaluate each vehicle.
- Many cars get detailed which involves a full cleaning inside and out which increases eye appeal and gives us higher selling prices.
- Some cars get sold for parts.
- Donor is issued a receipt for the tax deduction along with any required IRS forms.
- Cars can be located just about anywhere in the US.
- Cars can be in just about any condition.
- Missing title? We can handle most situations.
- The process is fast and easy, avoiding the hassle of selling yourself with strangers coming to your door.
- Donor gets rid of a car they don’t want and gets the chance to help others because it feels good!